Sunday, September 13, 2015

Who am I?

Hi
I'm Jackie and I am 20 years old. I was born in Chicago, Illinois on May 30th.



I am half Mexican and half Guatemalan. I have a pretty big family. This summer, I visited my family in Guatemala. I got to meet some of my little cousins which I had not met before. The last time I was there was when I was in 5th grade.  


This summer we also got two new members of the family. In early August, I adopted my dog named Grayson. He is a 10 year old shih tzu.

And at the end of August my baby cousin was born. 
This is Marjorie.
                                              
My summer was pretty exciting. But I also had to work. I work at Delta Consultants where I have been working since I was 16. When I'm not at school or working, I am most likely hanging out with my family and friends. But chances are that I am with my niece Sarai.
Trouble Two's 


Besides being with my family and friends I also like baking. 


THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment